Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy week ahead

Well its going to be a busy week. We have Kasey's Birthday on thursday and we are giving him a little pizza party for a few of his friends. Then on Saturday my mom and Spence are coming for Spences birthday. Jessica is going to make dinner for us all on Saturday.

Other stuff on my agenda this week is to actually get through the pile of crap that is in my garage from the move. Promised Bryan I would work on it today. lol I already started doing my laundry this morning, since I get up with Bryan every day at 430 am. Figured that I would just start it and get it all over with. Maybe if I get it done early, I can go do something fun for myself. But I prob won't. Think I will hang my Christmas lights outside. But anyways, just thought I would type alittle on my crazy week.

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

Why in the world do you get up at 4am with Bryan? You are way too nice of a wife to do that. You deserve to sleep in! Good luck with your busy week... I know November & December are especially crazy for your family with all the birthdays and holidays! hang in there- it's almost over...

Poulson's said...

Goodness...4 a.m...Good hell Laura, thats to early! by then I'm just getting to bed! lol