Sunday, February 22, 2009

I will play the 10 things game also

#10
My Mentholatum that has to be right next to my bed at night so I can put it on my lips. If its not there i go crazy trying to find it and can't sleep until I do.

#9
My midnight snacks that I eat every night. I should weigh a ton the amount of food I eat in the middle of the night.

#8
Nick-at-Night TV. It must be on when I go to bed.

#7
Tweezers. So I can pluck my whiskers on my chin. lol

#6
Hot Baths. Love to take one every night. It relaxes me and makes me warm.

#5
My morning coffee. Need it to wake up. Don't want to be talked to until I get that first cup down.

#4
My afternoon nap. I have been taking them all my life. Old habits are hard to stop.

#3
Seeing my grandson and getting kisses from him.

#2
Talking to my mom daily on the phone. Sometimes I miss a day and it sucks.

#1
My family. Need I say more

No comments: