Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Should of took a picture

Today started off good. I was on grandma duty at 7 am till 3 pm. We had fun. I did take pictures of him and I will post them later. We played and ate, we went shopping, had a real fun day. At 3 pm I took him home to Jessica. When I came home I walked into a bomb in my house. Ok this is what I should of taken a picture of. I bought some new yarn to make a baby blanket. I had started working on it. You know the yarn that is real soft. Well when I came the DOGS where using it as a ball. I had yarn from one end of my house to the other. Plus other yarn that was in my bag. All I could do was cry. So needless to say I have been trying to get the yarn untangled so I can keep using it. Like I said should of took a picture.

1 comment:

Amanda and Chad said...

That is why you don't have dogs.. :) haha.. you know i'm kidding. That's actually really funny. I would have cried too! You really should have taken a picture!