Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Well the big day is here for Bryan. This is his Christmas. Just wish that the Broncos were there, maybe next year. We are staying home to watch the big day. Its going to be a busy day for me. I have the coffee set to go off at 7am. Then I have to go to the store to get the rest of my food for the day. Then I have to convince Mckinnin to go to church with me. Its his weekend to go. Kasey went last week. I just wish that I could get them both to go with me. Tomorrow my church is having service in our new church building. It will be nice to go and not have to have service in the banquet room at the Hotel. I can't wait. Anyways, after church I have to come home and start all the food i am making. We are having Hot Wings, Brotswerth, hot links, little smoke sausages cooked in BBQ sauce, BBQ ham sandwiches that have been in the crockpot for 12 hours simmering, Queso dip and chips and spinach dip and chips. Bryan said I am going over board with the food, but I think is will be good and fun. So that will be my day tomorrow. Everyone needs to think Cardinals. Hope they win, but I doubt they will. We will see. Well everyone have a nice super bowl sunday.

2 comments:

Amanda and Chad said...

This is Chad's favorite day of the year too! And I think all your food sounds so good. We go all out for the superbowl too- we eat more food this day than on Thanksgiving. Maybe next year we will have to come down there and spend it with you guys- cuz your food sounds sooo yummy! and of course it will be if you are making it! Love your cooking!

kathleen said...

Wish we were there too! I want the cardinals to win cause we are from Arizona and they have never done this in franchise history and so I am excited for them. The super bowl game was their game to get to the super itself, I think. That was a very good game. ANyways go Cardinals. Your food menu made me hugry! Have a great day and ENJOY!!!!!